Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
DB:***Your first post: "You clowns are the punks. You need weapons to feel like a man. You gin up danger so that you can feel like a man. It is stupid, destructive, and inimical to civilized prosperity." Now, what were you saying?*** I was responding to someone who called liberals "punks." And you'll note the objective argument behind the insult. I suggest you try it sometime.
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago