Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Publius:***Besmirch? You libs do that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. You hold our beliefs and principles up to ridicule every chance you get. Who are you to lecture me on anything? *** Beliefs that are ridiculous deserve ridicule. The mere fact something is believed with all the passion of heart and soul does not give it an inch of legitimacy. This republic was built on science, on rationality, and if your "principles" are stupid, well, life is tough, dummy, and no one said that the marketplace of ideas had to be easy on your feelings. You want to be stroked, go listen to Fox or talk radio.
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago