Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Publius:***Besmirch? You libs do that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. You hold our beliefs and principles up to ridicule every chance you get. Who are you to lecture me on anything? *** Beliefs that are ridiculous deserve ridicule. The mere fact something is believed with all the passion of heart and soul does not give it an inch of legitimacy. This republic was built on science, on rationality, and if your "principles" are stupid, well, life is tough, dummy, and no one said that the marketplace of ideas had to be easy on your feelings. You want to be stroked, go listen to Fox or talk radio.
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago