Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
James writes:***Sounds more like a personal problem than the real reasons behind the GOP loss. *** You guys do not seem to understand that when you try to suppress the First Freedom, the right to government that governs with the consent of the governed, you enrage your countrymen. When you interrupt the President during the State of the Union. When you robocall people to tell them to vote at the firehouse when they know they are to vote at the library. When you challenge the citizenship and Americanness of a man who represents us. When you go off the deepend and accuse a guy who is no more liberal that frigging Ike of being a "communist." These are things that have consequences, and you losers learned about it on November 6th.
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago