Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
James writes:***Sounds more like a personal problem than the real reasons behind the GOP loss. *** You guys do not seem to understand that when you try to suppress the First Freedom, the right to government that governs with the consent of the governed, you enrage your countrymen. When you interrupt the President during the State of the Union. When you robocall people to tell them to vote at the firehouse when they know they are to vote at the library. When you challenge the citizenship and Americanness of a man who represents us. When you go off the deepend and accuse a guy who is no more liberal that frigging Ike of being a "communist." These are things that have consequences, and you losers learned about it on November 6th.
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago