Democrat Logic: Conservative Republican wins a second term as governor in a very liberal Democratic state and Obama's former campaign manager says it's a loss for the Republican party:
If Christie's win is a rejection of the Republican party, then why didn't the Democrat candidate win? This is spin from a major spinmeister and simpletons are going along with it? So go along with Steph the BSer and if by chance Christie is the GOP nominee, don't vote for him...stay home like you all did with Romney, and let the Democrats win another one, this time with Hillary. Won't that be fun? As if she and the Democrats will fix the mess Obama left!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago