Now that the trial of George Zimmerman is over, many are asking whether charges should have ever been filed against Zimmerman in the first place. After all, it was an angry mob led by Rev. Al Sharpton that pushed for Zimmerman's arrest in a clear cut self-defense case. Columnist and author Ann Coulter made this point Sunday morning on Fox and Friends.
Then Sunday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro made the same argument and berated Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey for withholding evidence from the defense in the case.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago