Now that the trial of George Zimmerman is over, many are asking whether charges should have ever been filed against Zimmerman in the first place. After all, it was an angry mob led by Rev. Al Sharpton that pushed for Zimmerman's arrest in a clear cut self-defense case. Columnist and author Ann Coulter made this point Sunday morning on Fox and Friends.
Then Sunday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro made the same argument and berated Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey for withholding evidence from the defense in the case.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago