Now that the trial of George Zimmerman is over, many are asking whether charges should have ever been filed against Zimmerman in the first place. After all, it was an angry mob led by Rev. Al Sharpton that pushed for Zimmerman's arrest in a clear cut self-defense case. Columnist and author Ann Coulter made this point Sunday morning on Fox and Friends.
Then Sunday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro made the same argument and berated Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey for withholding evidence from the defense in the case.
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 44 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago