Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel, you've been listening to Hugh Hewitt for far, far too long. No one can tell you what Mitt held (holds) as a core value, other than "I'm not Obama". Conservative Republicans, as opposed to Republican Conservatives, have always proudly been the Party to manage Demo-Left proposals...and poorly. Also the Party to be far, far too tasteful to debate substantive issues - illegal immigration, gun-control, political corruption (both parties), term limits - in public and never so gauche as to even mention principles and values.
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 15 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago