Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel, you've been listening to Hugh Hewitt for far, far too long. No one can tell you what Mitt held (holds) as a core value, other than "I'm not Obama". Conservative Republicans, as opposed to Republican Conservatives, have always proudly been the Party to manage Demo-Left proposals...and poorly. Also the Party to be far, far too tasteful to debate substantive issues - illegal immigration, gun-control, political corruption (both parties), term limits - in public and never so gauche as to even mention principles and values.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago