Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Rachel, you've been listening to Hugh Hewitt for far, far too long. No one can tell you what Mitt held (holds) as a core value, other than "I'm not Obama". Conservative Republicans, as opposed to Republican Conservatives, have always proudly been the Party to manage Demo-Left proposals...and poorly. Also the Party to be far, far too tasteful to debate substantive issues - illegal immigration, gun-control, political corruption (both parties), term limits - in public and never so gauche as to even mention principles and values.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago