You mean "callings" and "ministries" like Greeter Ministry, Parking Lot Ministry On Sunday, Parking Lot Ministry ON Wednesday Bible Study Nite, Cookie and Cake Purchase Ministry, Sunday KiddyCare Ministry, etcetc.? I could go on but I'm sure you get my drift.

10 Ways Women Can Wreck Their Marriage.

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:28 PM
Becca. Truer words were never spoke. NO ONE would dare treat a street beggar the way they treat their spouses.

10 Ways Women Can Wreck Their Marriage.

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:26 PM
D-211. So true. All the Non Denom Evangels promote Guys Who Cry and Hug stuff (losing popularity since the '90's. There IS a pressure on men to get in touch with their feminie side (not entirely a bad thing, has a lot of merit) BUT in the meantime there should be a concommitant pressure to get in touch with their masculine side. What's the average portrayal of a contemporary male (NOT Man) on a TV commercial? Couldn't be an obese, unshaven, couch potato, game-of-the-week watching buffoon could it? Is that really how a Man behaves? On the other side of the Hormone Divide there is very little if any positive role enforcement for Women. Any manuals on how to be kind, supportive, humorous, relaxed? Anything for non-petulant,...

10 Ways Women Can Wreck Their Marriage.

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:13 PM
"Alive today" and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and..........

10 Ways Women Can Wreck Their Marriage.

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:11 PM
Ellie, mein schatz. I always thought "Joy' was an odd name for a man. Thanx for clearing that one up for me.

10 Ways Women Can Wreck Their Marriage.

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:09 PM
TAlletcetc..........yer both wrong. There is no %-of-me,%-of-you involved, It's 100% on each side, nothing less. If you're a Bible devotee you'll recognize the admonition that the two are now one. Oui?

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 7:45 PM
Kinsey, ol' sweetie. Let me correct your otherwise good post. First Word, 2nd Paragraph Cancel "UNTIL", substitute, "DESPITE". Work with me,schatzie, work with me.

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 7:43 PM
S-72...WHAT do you have against Tommy Trojan's horse??? Huh?? Amswer me, demmmit!!

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 7:39 PM
WoW!! WOW!! Holy Moley!!! No lie, G.I.!!!! O'Romney is maybe going to be tough!! Really tough!! I mean TOUGH!!!! You mean that McCain's ol' bed Kevin now with O'Romney will countenance this WOW!!

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 7:37 PM
Oh YEAH, IP. OneClick!! GEt off your daed assets and help to defeat O'Bamney. The you'll really have to stay in hyper aggressive mode to keep O'Romney true to the Untasteful People who elected him. Don't expect help from the Stoopid Party Esttablishment or O'Romnet shills likeHugh Hewitt.

Obama's Coming Gun Control: Through the UN

AMBRO Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 7:33 PM
JK...Don't forget, When guns are outlawed, Eric Holder will sell outlaws guns. Nicht Wahr??