Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
My wife was watching some ridiculous reality show about women who are in the ministry with their husbands. Last night as I was walking by the TV, I heard the word “Plantation”. Apparently the subdivision or the club or something was named, xxx-plantation or something along those lines. One of the black women became angry at the name or word “Plantations”. I looked at my wife and said, this woman is supposed to be a pastor’s wife and she’s acting like that? Furthermore, what’s wrong with the word “Plantation”? I asked my wife if the woman had ever been a slave on a plantation and if so, she should be quite old.
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago