Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
My wife was watching some ridiculous reality show about women who are in the ministry with their husbands. Last night as I was walking by the TV, I heard the word “Plantation”. Apparently the subdivision or the club or something was named, xxx-plantation or something along those lines. One of the black women became angry at the name or word “Plantations”. I looked at my wife and said, this woman is supposed to be a pastor’s wife and she’s acting like that? Furthermore, what’s wrong with the word “Plantation”? I asked my wife if the woman had ever been a slave on a plantation and if so, she should be quite old.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago