Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
My wife was watching some ridiculous reality show about women who are in the ministry with their husbands. Last night as I was walking by the TV, I heard the word “Plantation”. Apparently the subdivision or the club or something was named, xxx-plantation or something along those lines. One of the black women became angry at the name or word “Plantations”. I looked at my wife and said, this woman is supposed to be a pastor’s wife and she’s acting like that? Furthermore, what’s wrong with the word “Plantation”? I asked my wife if the woman had ever been a slave on a plantation and if so, she should be quite old.
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago