Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
My wife was watching some ridiculous reality show about women who are in the ministry with their husbands. Last night as I was walking by the TV, I heard the word “Plantation”. Apparently the subdivision or the club or something was named, xxx-plantation or something along those lines. One of the black women became angry at the name or word “Plantations”. I looked at my wife and said, this woman is supposed to be a pastor’s wife and she’s acting like that? Furthermore, what’s wrong with the word “Plantation”? I asked my wife if the woman had ever been a slave on a plantation and if so, she should be quite old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 11 hours ago