Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
My wife was watching some ridiculous reality show about women who are in the ministry with their husbands. Last night as I was walking by the TV, I heard the word “Plantation”. Apparently the subdivision or the club or something was named, xxx-plantation or something along those lines. One of the black women became angry at the name or word “Plantations”. I looked at my wife and said, this woman is supposed to be a pastor’s wife and she’s acting like that? Furthermore, what’s wrong with the word “Plantation”? I asked my wife if the woman had ever been a slave on a plantation and if so, she should be quite old.
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 14 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago