Tonight marks the annual zenith of American political pageantry, as President Obama will address a joint session of Congress in a nationally-televised speech. As we reported yesterday, White House aides say Obama has fashioned an "aggressive" message as he prepares to do partisan battle with Hill Republicans over the coming months. Following the Obama Show, Sen. Marco Rubio will deliver the GOP's rebuttal, followed by Sen. Rand Paul, who will speak on behalf of the Tea Party. For a sense of Rubio's approach to an always-difficult task, read this preview from the Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes. Paul, meanwhile, may...
like Cindy said I didnt know that people able to earn $8867 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this page www.Bing30.com
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 32 mins ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 3 hours ago