Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago