It is hard to dispute your assessment of the real crisis facing America (monetary debasement). The lax US monetary policy will be the destruction of the free worlds economy. I am hopeful that there are still some sound economic thinkers left in the world. Regardless of the German courts decision, the US is in for a very diffuclt decade. Hyper-inflation is coming to your city, best prepare.
The German economy is undoubtedly the powerhouse of Europe. As a result, an understanding of the developments within Germany can offer a strong indication of the path that the rest of Europe is likely to take. Until recently, Germany stood as a bastion of sound money against those Keynesian led regimes in the developed nations that favor continual currency debasement as an economic panacea.
Throughout much of the past decade the German monetary bias was upheld by the Frenchman Jean Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank. During Trichet's tenure, the ECB's policies so closely mirrored the...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago