It is hard to dispute your assessment of the real crisis facing America (monetary debasement). The lax US monetary policy will be the destruction of the free worlds economy. I am hopeful that there are still some sound economic thinkers left in the world. Regardless of the German courts decision, the US is in for a very diffuclt decade. Hyper-inflation is coming to your city, best prepare.
The German economy is undoubtedly the powerhouse of Europe. As a result, an understanding of the developments within Germany can offer a strong indication of the path that the rest of Europe is likely to take. Until recently, Germany stood as a bastion of sound money against those Keynesian led regimes in the developed nations that favor continual currency debasement as an economic panacea.
Throughout much of the past decade the German monetary bias was upheld by the Frenchman Jean Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank. During Trichet's tenure, the ECB's policies so closely mirrored the...
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago