It is hard to dispute your assessment of the real crisis facing America (monetary debasement). The lax US monetary policy will be the destruction of the free worlds economy. I am hopeful that there are still some sound economic thinkers left in the world. Regardless of the German courts decision, the US is in for a very diffuclt decade. Hyper-inflation is coming to your city, best prepare.
The German economy is undoubtedly the powerhouse of Europe. As a result, an understanding of the developments within Germany can offer a strong indication of the path that the rest of Europe is likely to take. Until recently, Germany stood as a bastion of sound money against those Keynesian led regimes in the developed nations that favor continual currency debasement as an economic panacea.
Throughout much of the past decade the German monetary bias was upheld by the Frenchman Jean Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank. During Trichet's tenure, the ECB's policies so closely mirrored the...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago