We wrote about the extreme 2012 Democratic platform this morning, noting that it excludes God and Jerusalem, yet includes taxpayer-funded late term abortion. Even the media found these decisions slightly unusual, leading to a noisy chorus of criticism that eventually built to a critical mass. The decision was made to uproot the platform and undo the controversial language and omissions. The problem? The platform was formally adopted yesterday. Democratic officials couldn't just quietly tweak the document behind closed doors; they had to put the modified platform up for another vote. When they did so, chaos erupted. In three separate...
In response to:
Democrats; Proud of their Presidents. BTW: where was W last week?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- War on Moms: MSNBC pundits plot to fraudulently claim our Amazon benefits Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson suspended by A&E for comments on homosexuality Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Ugh: Senate Democrats pushing for an eleventh-hour extension of wind’s all-important tax credit Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Backfire: Instead of whitewashing NSA surveillance, Obama’s handpicked review panel urges change Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Mia Love: I probably would have voted for that lame budget deal Allahpundit 4 hours ago