Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:40 AM
I made a choice, after long and painful agonizing.......and I still to this day think it was the right one and best for everyone involved. I don't feel ashamed or guilty or hate myself for it. Sure, I have feelings of sadness that potentially I could have been a mother now....but then common sense and reason snaps me back to reality and I tell myself, "you were not ready....stop blaming yourself".

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:31 AM
Men AND women want it to be. And sure, there might be a few men with nefarious motives......but that matters not.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:14 AM
**making the choice

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:14 AM
"Making sure a woman isnt being pressured" is a fine goal, but that should not block the choices of women who are making the choir all on their own.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:11 AM
I can't? I don't try is more like it.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:02 AM
Reproductive choice is the last prison men have in which to trap and hold women, and when that is gone so is the last way you have to control us.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:00 AM
Judeo-Christian morality is dead. This is a diverse and multicultural....and increasingly secular nation. They've been measuring the amount of under 30's who say they believe in God......in 10 years that number has shrunk from 90% to under 60%.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 8:00 AM

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 7:56 AM
Sex selective abortions are an urban legend in this country. A bogeyman drummed up by anti-choice forces to make the choice movement look bad.

Vulgarians On The Loose!

AllisonIntoBattle Wrote: Jun 21, 2012 7:54 AM
What does being Jewish have to do with it? I think Coulter's jokes are always crass & bordeline racist. Btw, it's too bad we are stuck with the one Tim Tebow we do have.....