Please, Carlos7, take your strident blather to a religio-centric website that specializes in such tripe. Not knowing about the religious beliefs of those you mentioned, I would think no less highly of them if they really are atheists (like some of our founding fathers, I think). In fact, it would infer they have reasoned through the subject, not being content to accept (much less broadcast) whatever nonsense is told to them by whomever claims authority in such matters.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 52 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago