It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
We are so lazy, we willingly allow the tv, video games, celebrities and facebook friends to raise our children! We are so shallow and entitled we feel if our marriage isn't perfect and "all about me", then just throw in the towel, screw the innocent children who just want to feel safe and secure, that only a two parent household can provide! If you want to blame anybody look in the mirror, we as a nation have failed our children! Start with your family, take them to church, even if you struggle with time or belief , make the time! Kids like adults need to know there is something greater then themselves, they need to know there is a Holy creator who should be loved and feared!
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago