It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
We are so lazy, we willingly allow the tv, video games, celebrities and facebook friends to raise our children! We are so shallow and entitled we feel if our marriage isn't perfect and "all about me", then just throw in the towel, screw the innocent children who just want to feel safe and secure, that only a two parent household can provide! If you want to blame anybody look in the mirror, we as a nation have failed our children! Start with your family, take them to church, even if you struggle with time or belief , make the time! Kids like adults need to know there is something greater then themselves, they need to know there is a Holy creator who should be loved and feared!
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 4 hours ago