It looks as though team Obama isn't necessarily worried about Mitt Romney when it comes to President Obama's re-election, instead, they're worried about his better half, Ann Romney. Why? She's able to connect with voters on a personal level, something Mitt Romney has struggled to do. Ann Romney has the opportunity to showcase their family and to bring a sense of humor to the campaign trail. She has personal stories to share, whether it's beating breast cancer or living with MS in a positive way. People already know Romney the politician, he's been around for awhile, they want to see...
Did you ever stop and think that there might be a reason for the "attacks" on conservatives. Do you think that it might have something to do with the pathetically ignorant things they say and do? Did you ever stop and think that maybe conservatives have some responsibility for the attacks?
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago