The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
I for one am getting really, really, really tired of the status quo, and Jeb represents just that. I would be inclined to support an Allen West or Rand Paul. We need some substantive change and that is not Jeb Bush.
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago