Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
As one who implemented large government software projects, this is a disaster. I have never been on a government installation where the cost over-runs were not astronomical and the time lines at least TRIPLE because the government could never agree on the requirements. That applied to agencies as well as defense contractors. One year, ya right. We will start right away, what would like? You don't know? Oh well then, we will start it anyway; we should know what you want eventually! Nancy Pelosi should have said: we will know what is in this bill as soon as we figure out what is in it and try to implement it... I have NEVER seen new code supporting new adaptations of this magnitude delivered in less than three years!
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 16 hours ago