Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
As one who implemented large government software projects, this is a disaster. I have never been on a government installation where the cost over-runs were not astronomical and the time lines at least TRIPLE because the government could never agree on the requirements. That applied to agencies as well as defense contractors. One year, ya right. We will start right away, what would like? You don't know? Oh well then, we will start it anyway; we should know what you want eventually! Nancy Pelosi should have said: we will know what is in this bill as soon as we figure out what is in it and try to implement it... I have NEVER seen new code supporting new adaptations of this magnitude delivered in less than three years!
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 4 hours ago