Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
As one who implemented large government software projects, this is a disaster. I have never been on a government installation where the cost over-runs were not astronomical and the time lines at least TRIPLE because the government could never agree on the requirements. That applied to agencies as well as defense contractors. One year, ya right. We will start right away, what would like? You don't know? Oh well then, we will start it anyway; we should know what you want eventually! Nancy Pelosi should have said: we will know what is in this bill as soon as we figure out what is in it and try to implement it... I have NEVER seen new code supporting new adaptations of this magnitude delivered in less than three years!
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 12 hours ago