Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
I'll back Newt if he is the most conservative person that can Win. I think Perry was that man in 2012 and Newt was Second. Obviously, I would prefer Palin to run, or some other governor with as much conservative credibility.
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago