Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
I'll back Newt if he is the most conservative person that can Win. I think Perry was that man in 2012 and Newt was Second. Obviously, I would prefer Palin to run, or some other governor with as much conservative credibility.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014