Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
I'll back Newt if he is the most conservative person that can Win. I think Perry was that man in 2012 and Newt was Second. Obviously, I would prefer Palin to run, or some other governor with as much conservative credibility.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago