Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
I'll back Newt if he is the most conservative person that can Win. I think Perry was that man in 2012 and Newt was Second. Obviously, I would prefer Palin to run, or some other governor with as much conservative credibility.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago