Time and again, children with some American Indian ancestry, who have been adopted by families that are not of that ancestry, have been suddenly taken by law from...
I thought Jason Lewis on his radio broadcast yesterday evening gave a good job explaining the difference between socialism and libertarianism. A socialist believes in equality of OUTCOME, while a libertarian believes in equality of OPPORTUNITY. Equal opportunity ensures there will be differences in outcome, due to different abilities and availability of resources, although everyone will have the most their efforts are capable of providing. Trying to achieve equal outcome ultimately leads to all but an elite few having next to nothing everywhere it has ever been tried. The liberals/progressives in America have been working to create equal outcomes in America at least since Teddy Roosevelt resulting in a loss of middle class.
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago