Time and again, children with some American Indian ancestry, who have been adopted by families that are not of that ancestry, have been suddenly taken by law from...
I thought Jason Lewis on his radio broadcast yesterday evening gave a good job explaining the difference between socialism and libertarianism. A socialist believes in equality of OUTCOME, while a libertarian believes in equality of OPPORTUNITY. Equal opportunity ensures there will be differences in outcome, due to different abilities and availability of resources, although everyone will have the most their efforts are capable of providing. Trying to achieve equal outcome ultimately leads to all but an elite few having next to nothing everywhere it has ever been tried. The liberals/progressives in America have been working to create equal outcomes in America at least since Teddy Roosevelt resulting in a loss of middle class.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago