Time and again, children with some American Indian ancestry, who have been adopted by families that are not of that ancestry, have been suddenly taken by law from...
I thought Jason Lewis on his radio broadcast yesterday evening gave a good job explaining the difference between socialism and libertarianism. A socialist believes in equality of OUTCOME, while a libertarian believes in equality of OPPORTUNITY. Equal opportunity ensures there will be differences in outcome, due to different abilities and availability of resources, although everyone will have the most their efforts are capable of providing. Trying to achieve equal outcome ultimately leads to all but an elite few having next to nothing everywhere it has ever been tried. The liberals/progressives in America have been working to create equal outcomes in America at least since Teddy Roosevelt resulting in a loss of middle class.
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago