In response to:
So what? 'Mankind' refers to the whole, not just to men. When we speak of each one 'sitting under his own fig tree', a 'man's home' being 'his castle', and 'Each to his own', who but a nit-picky whiner with nothing more important to do would think that these generic terms don't include the whole of humanity? These whiny (and I'd bet rich and idle) women need to find something useful to do with their time. Perhaps they could mentor female prisoners into being happily productive citizens rather than criminals, or help other women who are seriously hurting, instead of worrying over the words to a song, no?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014