In response to:
So what? 'Mankind' refers to the whole, not just to men. When we speak of each one 'sitting under his own fig tree', a 'man's home' being 'his castle', and 'Each to his own', who but a nit-picky whiner with nothing more important to do would think that these generic terms don't include the whole of humanity? These whiny (and I'd bet rich and idle) women need to find something useful to do with their time. Perhaps they could mentor female prisoners into being happily productive citizens rather than criminals, or help other women who are seriously hurting, instead of worrying over the words to a song, no?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago