On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
My spending money on medical care doesn't do a damn thing to increase the deficit. POLITICIANS, spending more money than is taken in, are the ones creating this problem!
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago