Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Biden makes a bag of hammers look like a MENSA convention!
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago