It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
ObamaoDoesn'tCare most certainly IS mandated health insurance-why the 2500.00-dollar fine if as of next year you don't have health insurance? Stupid liberal.
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago