Your friend's problem does not stem from his not having been torn to pieces before he was born. He has simply not faced the fact that now he is responsible for his choices. At some point, we really do have to get over the harsh, absent or abusive parents, and get on with life. I was raised in an abusive home. I know whereof I speak. And I'm glad to be alive, thanks!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago