“This isn’t a story about black people— it’s a story about the Left’s agenda to patronize blacks and lie to everyone else.”
She's given you eight New York Times Bestsellers and now Ann Coulter is back with another heavy hitter bound to make liberals scream racism louder than they ever have before as she exposes how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to "inspire the greatest racial guilt-mongering of all time" in her upcoming book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama, is set for debut on October 2.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago