Why not? It isn't as though he has to face the voters again in '16.

Can Liberals be This Dumb? Forward!

AliveInHim Wrote: May 05, 2013 10:14 AM
And the 'your' you meant is not the contraction for 'you are' ;)

Plan B is a Big Deal

AliveInHim Wrote: May 04, 2013 2:12 PM
Thank you, NB! And to you and yours, as well. The road to forgiveness was not easy, but it is necessary as much from the psychological aspect as from Divine mandate. We simply do not and need not drag that particular sack of potatoes around except by our own choice. I've been a much happier lady for letting go.

Plan B is a Big Deal

AliveInHim Wrote: May 04, 2013 1:22 PM
Your friend's problem does not stem from his not having been torn to pieces before he was born. He has simply not faced the fact that now he is responsible for his choices. At some point, we really do have to get over the harsh, absent or abusive parents, and get on with life. I was raised in an abusive home. I know whereof I speak. And I'm glad to be alive, thanks!

The Silence of The Lambs

AliveInHim Wrote: May 04, 2013 9:37 AM
Excellent article. I had no idea Gosnell was in cahoots decades ago with another sick-minded butcher. I'm not at all surprised IPP was in on the torture of frightened Bangladeshi women, but I am still appalled at the depths to which they sank to line their pockets. Good God liberals, you'd STILL defend these racist, predatory, and as far as I'm concerned, demon-possessed POS?
A 15 y/o is a woman only to those who would exploit her. How many 25 year olds think they were truly mature at 15, after all?

Why Is There a Hookup Culture?

AliveInHim Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 8:32 PM
Amen and agreed!

How Abortion Has Changed America

AliveInHim Wrote: Apr 29, 2013 11:18 PM
Why should a child die for his father's crime? Next.

How Abortion Has Changed America

AliveInHim Wrote: Apr 29, 2013 11:16 PM
So you're ok with Gosnell etc? He did nothing that other abortionists don't do, after all, which is to give women dead babies. For a price. What's the essential difference between a fetus and a baby?
UnAmerican Liberal asserts Christianity had nor has bearing on Western Civilization. The Greek gods are, like all idols everywhere, dead. Plato's Republic is not a place you'd care to dwell. Third world hellholes are the way they are because they are secular-they don't pretend even to be influenced by Christian concepts of liberty and personal virtue. We are headed that way for no other reason: the 'liberals' reject the Christian foundations and Founders of this country by promoting a culture of resentment, victimhood, envy and entitlement. None of these are virtues, much less Christian. Check a biology book again. Human beings are FULLY human from conception. It's in the DNA...not the outward appearance or functionality.
I'm on my iPhone or I'd give you the dressing down your blind and selfish idiocy deserve! FYI it is Christian belief which is the foundation of western civilization. You want third world, please, move to secular, Communist Cuba, China, or whichever like-minded country will have you. You won't be missed. And yes, human embryos and fetuses are indeed children. Women can't be pregnant with anything else, last time I checked a biology book!