HEMPSTEAD, NY - President Obama was noticeably sharper and more aggressive in tonight's debate, as both candidates exchanged barbs throughout the evening. Mitt Romney excelled by focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, and repeatedly forcing voters to notice the canyon between Obama's rhetoric and his record. Romney's strongest answer came after Obama attempted to apply lipstick to his failed record in office. Romney unleashed a torrent of facts that pushed back forcefully against each and every one of those claims. It should be cut into an ad as soon as possible. Throughout the night, Romney was asked questions from the audience...
Dems were absolutely pround of obama's performance but everyone knew that he did not admit it was terror act on Libya for two weeks and he sent his minions on these shows and then he gives speech to UN saying it was video that caused it days after the event. I know I watched all the networks recovering from my broken leg and even the NY Times did not put the most important story on front page just shows they were trying to protect obama because it is election season and the media are in the tank for him and he did not want anything to come in the way of his campaign. Furthermore I believe Crowley was obviously biased and Obama was so nasty. He thinks he is a King and I am so insulted that he also thinks americans are stupid
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 8 hours ago