This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
I believe the point is that when any person who believes the true God has the object of his faith denigrated, he may get upset; but, no one will be beheaded. But, followers of Muhammed automatically sharpen their knives when their prophet is spoken of with anything but adoration. It is only natural. The World hates Christ and his folllowers and will always do so. But, praying to Mary is just as effective as praying to Muhammed - or Allah.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago