The Gosh Darn Liberal wrote: Wow, what a week. Obama care passed and hopefully my insurance goes down. Maybe I should call it Romneycare and you people will look the other way. What a week! The weather has slapped most of you in the face and no "Global warming is a fraud" charges. Hope your enjoying your warm spell. What a week. Bin Laden is still dead and it still sticks in your craw. Happiness is a whiney conservative cut off at the knees. What a week! Housing prices are going up in my area. Ransom can stay in D.C. with all the...
In response to:
Obamacare is the worst "war" of Obama's campaign to destroy the USA. He stole $7 billion from SS, Medicare and Medicaid to finance HIS decadent Obamacare. It's outright theft for any so-called president to finance their personal laws without representation. The law passed with the Supreme Court as a TAX leaving Congress to repeal it. They haven't done a thing and therefore the PEOPLE are not being represented by our so-called Congress. We can owe some of that to Harry Reid who is ALWAYS sending things back to the House without a vote. So here we are the PEOPLE and citzens of the USA being dictated to by a non-citizen illegal fraud who has stepped all over us and intends to keep his "wars' against America going by criminal voter fraud.
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 8 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago