The troll now known as Crude/q16penn/troglidite posts irrelevant ad hominem arguments of the following form: "[Joe Republican Politician] did XYZ, and we all know that Republicans don't like XYZ, so why do you Republicans still revere [Joe Republican Politician] and vote for Republicans?" Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know that Republican politicians perform hypocritical actions? Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know that Democrat politicians also perform hypocritical actions? Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know who is more conservative/libertarian when we have a ballot choice between a Republican and a Democrat? Do you really think, troglidite?
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 11 hours ago