The troll now known as Crude/q16penn/troglidite posts irrelevant ad hominem arguments of the following form: "[Joe Republican Politician] did XYZ, and we all know that Republicans don't like XYZ, so why do you Republicans still revere [Joe Republican Politician] and vote for Republicans?" Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know that Republican politicians perform hypocritical actions? Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know that Democrat politicians also perform hypocritical actions? Do you really think, Crude/q16penn/troglidite, that we don't know who is more conservative/libertarian when we have a ballot choice between a Republican and a Democrat? Do you really think, troglidite?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago