Katie's already caught you up to speed on the Obama campaign's frivolous Big Bird ad, which has gotten them laughed at and slapped with a cease and desist request from Sesame Street. When I first saw the new spot, I really thought it was a spoof produced for Conan or Colbert. No sir; it was an official OFA ad, approved by the president himself. Oh, good. We've got 23 million Americans out of work, a national debt charging toward $17 trillion, poverty rates and food stamp usage at all-time highs, and a dangerous conflagration in the Middle East...
In response to:
What happens when "Elmo" gets to Juarez and a cartel enforcer blows his head off with a weapon supplied by BØ's Fast n' Furious program? Will there be a full investigation by HØleder's DØJ then? Or is BØ already prepped to go on Univision and explain that the murder was the result of an unknown video produced by an unknown citizen because it inflamed the sensibilities of a crime syndicate? And that BØ's failed policies and programs had nothing to do with it? ¡Ay, caramba! "Priorities"
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago