Katie's already caught you up to speed on the Obama campaign's frivolous Big Bird ad, which has gotten them laughed at and slapped with a cease and desist request from Sesame Street. When I first saw the new spot, I really thought it was a spoof produced for Conan or Colbert. No sir; it was an official OFA ad, approved by the president himself. Oh, good. We've got 23 million Americans out of work, a national debt charging toward $17 trillion, poverty rates and food stamp usage at all-time highs, and a dangerous conflagration in the Middle East...
In response to:
What happens when "Elmo" gets to Juarez and a cartel enforcer blows his head off with a weapon supplied by BØ's Fast n' Furious program? Will there be a full investigation by HØleder's DØJ then? Or is BØ already prepped to go on Univision and explain that the murder was the result of an unknown video produced by an unknown citizen because it inflamed the sensibilities of a crime syndicate? And that BØ's failed policies and programs had nothing to do with it? ¡Ay, caramba! "Priorities"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago