Katie's already caught you up to speed on the Obama campaign's frivolous Big Bird ad, which has gotten them laughed at and slapped with a cease and desist request from Sesame Street. When I first saw the new spot, I really thought it was a spoof produced for Conan or Colbert. No sir; it was an official OFA ad, approved by the president himself. Oh, good. We've got 23 million Americans out of work, a national debt charging toward $17 trillion, poverty rates and food stamp usage at all-time highs, and a dangerous conflagration in the Middle East...
In response to:
What happens when "Elmo" gets to Juarez and a cartel enforcer blows his head off with a weapon supplied by BØ's Fast n' Furious program? Will there be a full investigation by HØleder's DØJ then? Or is BØ already prepped to go on Univision and explain that the murder was the result of an unknown video produced by an unknown citizen because it inflamed the sensibilities of a crime syndicate? And that BØ's failed policies and programs had nothing to do with it? ¡Ay, caramba! "Priorities"
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago