The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last Tuesday that employers issued 1,316 "mass layoff actions" (affecting 50 workers or more) in September; more than 122,000 workers were affected overall. USA Today financial reporter Matt Krantz wrote that "(m)uch of the recent layoff activity is connected to what's been the slowest period of earnings growth since the third quarter...
msa220 Wrote: etc. Hilarious, and obviously desperate Libtroll. You only copy/pasted the exact same babble TWENTY times in other threads. Only 20... you idiots are slipping.
In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that "the private sector is doing fine." Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an "October Surprise" when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago