Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Schieffer is far superior to Cow Crowley. I can deal with "move along" repeated a lot better than the 5th columnist behavior of that liberal shill.
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago