Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Schieffer is far superior to Cow Crowley. I can deal with "move along" repeated a lot better than the 5th columnist behavior of that liberal shill.
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago