Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Schieffer is far superior to Cow Crowley. I can deal with "move along" repeated a lot better than the 5th columnist behavior of that liberal shill.
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 44 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago