BREAKING: Kathleen Sebelius Resigns

algae Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 8:24 PM
It's OK. After a while all the corruptocrats look the same. When the law finally does catch up to them the trials will be strikingly similar (just following orders, the end justifies the means, George Bush did it too, etc.) and will result in most going to prison. That is, if there is still rule of law.

So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2

algae Wrote: Apr 10, 2014 3:44 PM
Libtroll "neoregressionist", by implication, you assert that your HerØ of ZerØ and the propaganda arm of the Ø admin have accomplished many things that benefit our nation's black citizens. I'm curious as to what you consider the beneficial accomplishments that the Ø has performed. List them, please. If you don't care to, you may then explain how it is bigoted for someone to state the obvious, that the Ø admin has done nothing to help anyone except his fellow fascists. If you can't present sound reasoning for that either, then you've done nothing but admit you have libeled the original poster. I'll be waiting for your response.
We'll see how well Mozilla fares due to their fascist policies. I predict, "not well". Or in the parlance of the "Free Market", it will bankrupt them. Since 93% of all feedback on their own channel is running against them, I'd say that makes it a very poor marketing strategy. As for you Libtroll "zooman", what is your feeble attempt to convince others that this thoughtcrime police action is justified really about? Are you that desperate to establish a new 4th Reich? Remember how the last Reich ended? I might remind you, it ended, "Poorly". Because I believe that marriage is an institution founded in a one man one woman relationship (with a proven historical basis I might add), by your paradigm does that make me a "homophobe"? Do you even comprehend the meaning of the word you use? I doubt it. I submit to any reader that you cannot possibly know what you are writing about because the contextual reference is reduced to knee jerk babble. If I believe that marriage is not between a "scrub oak and a man" does that make me an "arborophobe"? Or sane? Are you even able to recognize your own phylum? Go ahead, explain how your view is not dictatorial. I dare you. Prove again that your sentiment is not against the laws of nature and this nation's law. I have no problem allowing you to vent your "beliefs" no matter how repugnant personally. Something you cannot and obviously will not tolerate.
The dead, the multi-voters, the illegals, the muslim brotherhood and the gender confused. In other words the entire democrat grassroots :D
Libtrolls such as necrobabble feel that they themselves should pay more taxes because they are of indeterminate species and want to kiss the Ø's buttocks. OK.. necrobabble..which part of the preceding statement is not true? I know it's not multiple choice but do give it a shot :D necrobabble - flagged for absence of reason in postulate.

Anti-Liberal Liberals

algae Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 10:17 PM
Mozilla, the company, will be hurt financially. That will have nothing to do with Eich. It has everything to do with the company's official adherence to a fascist world view. There is no other spin possible. As a company they shot themselves in the foot, not the other way around. It appears that the people leaving Mozilla are the smart ones. :)

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

algae Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 4:55 PM
Thought Nazis, including Libtroll "Brian" as found in this thread, are terrified of having their favorite fascist cause punted. Otherwise, why are they here defending it? Installed Pale Moon and ported all content including Do Not Track and Ad Block in under 15 minutes. Very easy.

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

algae Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 4:46 PM
Libtroll "science" spews: "Get used to it, because your minority gets smaller every day. " As always, to a Libtroll, no valid supporting science means it's "settled science".

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

algae Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 4:23 PM
Libtroll "david" spews: "prevent 'harassment' by gays" As evidenced by the OBVIOUS, the National Organization for Marriage was correct in their assessment. Or perhaps you just missed the OBVIOUS result and indeed the very topic of the article, "harassment by gays". Thank you for more disgusting fascist swill, "david". Get your jackboots polished. I'm sure there must be a book burning event going on soon that you must attend.
I'd Fire Libtroll David in a heartbeat.. for cause. Go ahead Jagoff Davod, ask me what the cause is :D I dare you :D