In response to:
To answer the headline question, Matthews won't stop with racist accusations because this thinking is deeply embedded in his liberal worldview. He needs to be called on it, but it's unlikely to change his thinking. As far as racism-- yes it exists in this world- among people of all races. But we just elected a black President-- again-- who presides over a terrible economic recovery and has misled the American people on what happened in Libya. If this country was as racist as these folks claim, how did Obama get elected twice?
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago