ranma2, You are presenting a false dichotomy. You are also arguing for doing the same old again and hoping for a different outcome. In addition you are shifting the blame to TEA Party from where it belongs. When establishment showed Romney on us we held our noses but voted for him (and agitated to vote for him). When TEA Party candidate wins a primary, the establishment leaves him or her to dry or attacks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 10 hours ago