But there are those people who hate the Catholic Church, and they are ecstatic. Take documentary filmmaker Alex Gibney, a man who clearly thinks he is holier than the Pope. He told the Daily Beast that Benedict is a "criminal." This helps explain why he's made a documentary for HBO, the home...
In defense of HBO they did a documentary showing how easy it is to subvert electronic voting machines (even the ones that are scanning paper ballots). OTOH, I believe at the time they were "concerned" that Republicans will steal the election using that same machines.
Pope Benedict XVI shocked the world on Monday morning by announcing he would resign at the end of February. For Catholics, there was sorrow and there was gratitude for a Holy Father who taught with such distinction and worked with such care to safeguard the church's theological traditions.
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago