The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Obama kids have 11 armed guards to protect their school. Oh incidentally it's the same school elite liberal so-called journalists like David Gregory also send their kids to. So it's ok for Obama to have his kids school protected by guns but not OK for us common mortal and mock Wayne Lapierre from the NRA. No these liberals want to take your guns because you see there is a rule for them and a rule for us shlubs. Enough! Republicans have to start pouncing on every hypocrisy and milk it for all it is worth and tell this narcissist to sh%t the hell up!
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 33 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago