Last night on The Kudlow Report, host Larry Kudlow asked if Democrats would really "go all out" on the gun control issue. My answer, is yes. Americans seem to forget who Barack Obama really is when it comes to guns: a radical. During his time in Chicago, Obama supported the ban, sale and transfer of handguns. He also voted against allowing citizens to defend themselves with firearms in their homes. Now that he has executive powers and plans to use them, there is nothing stopping him from taking his anti-Second Amendment agenda and making it a reality.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago