Last night on The Kudlow Report, host Larry Kudlow asked if Democrats would really "go all out" on the gun control issue. My answer, is yes. Americans seem to forget who Barack Obama really is when it comes to guns: a radical. During his time in Chicago, Obama supported the ban, sale and transfer of handguns. He also voted against allowing citizens to defend themselves with firearms in their homes. Now that he has executive powers and plans to use them, there is nothing stopping him from taking his anti-Second Amendment agenda and making it a reality.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago