Much has been said lately regarding the comments made by Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy in regards to gay marriage. In a recent interview, for example, Cathy expressed his personal support for traditional marriage and was suddenly caught in a firestorm of controversy. Chick-Fil-A, a Christian-based company that closes every Sunday so employees and customers alike can attend religious services of their choice, should not surprise many when they take a stand on the side of traditional marriage. Cathy invoked his thoughts regarding marriage with the following: “We are very much supportive of the family—the biblical definition of the family unit. We...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014