Barack Obama's re-election racket has been running millions of dollars' worth of advertisements claiming that Mitt Romney's "plan" will raise taxes on middle class Americans. This isn't true; Romney promises precisely the opposite, and FactCheck.org has called out Democrats for repeated the debunked charge. But to paraphrase Bill Clinton's DNC speech in Charlotte, it takes some brass to preemptively criticize someone else for doing what you've already done yourself. Before we get to the latest dreary punchline, let's go back to the video tape. May I present to you the man who has...
In response to:
Devilcat your head is up your rectum! Obama does make stuff up, every frikkin day, and you are there kissin his az all the way to the poorhouse, what a dumfuk you are! OUCK FBAMA and his ugly az wife!
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014