I’m not sure what it says about me – or about readers – that the three most-viewed posts on this blog involve humor.
- The two cartoons that show the rise and fall of the welfare state.
- A joke about California, Texas, and a Coyote.
- This Michael Ramirez cartoon about Obama’s self-imposed headwinds.
The welfare state drawings weren’t even intended as a joke. I wanted to make an important point about how entitlement programs start small, but then balloon in size as politicians buy more votes and
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago