I’m not sure what it says about me – or about readers – that the three most-viewed posts on this blog involve humor.
- The two cartoons that show the rise and fall of the welfare state.
- A joke about California, Texas, and a Coyote.
- This Michael Ramirez cartoon about Obama’s self-imposed headwinds.
The welfare state drawings weren’t even intended as a joke. I wanted to make an important point about how entitlement programs start small, but then balloon in size as politicians buy more votes and
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago