After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
BLIND INDEED ARE THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE. WAKE UP JAY.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Yes, our lawsuit against Obama might include immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Andrea Mitchell’s crisis of confidence in Obama Noah Rothman 4 hours ago