First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Al587 Wrote: May 13, 2014 1:55 PM
HOW DO YOU DEFEND THE VATICAN HAVING BILLIONS IN THE BANK? WHY DOES THE VATICAN NEED A MUSEUM WITH ARTICLES WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS? WHAT RIGHT DOES THE POPE HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT SHARING WEALTH WHEN HE FAILS TO SHARE THE BILLIONS AT HIS DISPOSAL? NO, I AM NOT A CATHOLIC, BUT I DO HAVE A BRAIN AND A SENSE OF HONESTY AND THE GREAT MORAL VALUE OF PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH.
I AM A 93 YEAR OLD WORLD WAR 2 VETERAN AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET, MR. REID. HAVE BEEN USING A COMPUTER FOR YEARS. DO ALL MY BANKING AND CORRESPONDENCE ON IT. THINK UP A NEW EXCUSE FOR YOUR FAILING UNAFFORDABLE CARE ACT, HARRY/

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:25 AM
I agree, dmiller. Why be Christlike, when you can be "cool" instead.

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:22 AM
And what happened to "let your speech be with grace, seasoned with salt"?

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:20 AM
It saddens me that Doug has to resort to course language and "hip talk" to make his case. When he shows more spiritual maturity and less adolescent "coolness" perhaps I will take him seriously.

Jesus Returns to the Woodlands!

Al587 Wrote: Jan 06, 2014 9:01 PM
Went on line to the Grace Church site and listened to the pastor's sermon on "Divine Dancing." He chose a text, used it as a pretext and rambled on all over the place without dealing expositorily with the Scripture passage itself. There was nothing in the passage about dancing whatsoever, whether divine or secular. After listening to his sermon I can understand why he would put on a Christmas program this article described .

Obama's Afghanistan Mess

Al587 Wrote: Jan 04, 2014 2:25 PM
And of course progressives do! There's nothing like the blind leading the blind. Have you had your eyes examined lately?

Pope Francis in His Own Words

Al587 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 10:39 AM
JUST VISIT THE VATICAN MUSEUM! POPE FRANCIS, WHY NOT SELL ALL ITS CONTENTS AND GIVE TO THE INCOME TO THE POOR?

Pope Francis in His Own Words

Al587 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 10:35 AM
AMEN!

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

Al587 Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 10:28 AM
You finally got it. Congratulations!

Most Jews Wish You a Merry Christmas

Al587 Wrote: Dec 24, 2013 10:20 AM
Did it ever occur to you that Mr. Prager is practicing his religion rather than compromising it as you suggest? As a Christian I respect Mr. Prager, a practicing Jew, but that in no way compromises my Christianity.