Conchfritters, What church do you belong to? By the way does your church have a Bible?

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Al587 Wrote: May 13, 2014 2:15 PM
soliton2, where did you study church history? What is your source for claiming that the first bishop of Rome was the first pope? Are we to believe that just because you stated it? Please post your source.

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Al587 Wrote: May 13, 2014 2:06 PM
ASK THE POPE.

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Al587 Wrote: May 13, 2014 2:05 PM
I HAVE BEEN TO THE VATICAN TOO AND IF YOU THINK THE PLACE WHERE THE POPE LIVES IS "MODEST" I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU DEFINE LUXURY.

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Al587 Wrote: May 13, 2014 1:55 PM
HOW DO YOU DEFEND THE VATICAN HAVING BILLIONS IN THE BANK? WHY DOES THE VATICAN NEED A MUSEUM WITH ARTICLES WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS? WHAT RIGHT DOES THE POPE HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT SHARING WEALTH WHEN HE FAILS TO SHARE THE BILLIONS AT HIS DISPOSAL? NO, I AM NOT A CATHOLIC, BUT I DO HAVE A BRAIN AND A SENSE OF HONESTY AND THE GREAT MORAL VALUE OF PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH.
I AM A 93 YEAR OLD WORLD WAR 2 VETERAN AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET, MR. REID. HAVE BEEN USING A COMPUTER FOR YEARS. DO ALL MY BANKING AND CORRESPONDENCE ON IT. THINK UP A NEW EXCUSE FOR YOUR FAILING UNAFFORDABLE CARE ACT, HARRY/

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:25 AM
I agree, dmiller. Why be Christlike, when you can be "cool" instead.

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:22 AM
And what happened to "let your speech be with grace, seasoned with salt"?

Biblical Bad-Asses: Elijah

Al587 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 10:20 AM
It saddens me that Doug has to resort to course language and "hip talk" to make his case. When he shows more spiritual maturity and less adolescent "coolness" perhaps I will take him seriously.

Jesus Returns to the Woodlands!

Al587 Wrote: Jan 06, 2014 9:01 PM
Went on line to the Grace Church site and listened to the pastor's sermon on "Divine Dancing." He chose a text, used it as a pretext and rambled on all over the place without dealing expositorily with the Scripture passage itself. There was nothing in the passage about dancing whatsoever, whether divine or secular. After listening to his sermon I can understand why he would put on a Christmas program this article described .

Obama's Afghanistan Mess

Al587 Wrote: Jan 04, 2014 2:25 PM
And of course progressives do! There's nothing like the blind leading the blind. Have you had your eyes examined lately?