A new Gallup/USA Today poll contains a counterintuitive finding: the age group most receptive to House Budget Chair Paul Ryan's plan to deal with the budget - seniors. The poll finds 48 percent of seniors (those 65 and over) support Ryan's plan over President Obama's plan, while 42 percent back the president. That's the highest total among the age groups tested - a...
Rep. Ryan's budget passed the House on a bipartisan vote. President Obama’s budget failed to get a single vote in either the House or Senate.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago