A new Gallup/USA Today poll contains a counterintuitive finding: the age group most receptive to House Budget Chair Paul Ryan's plan to deal with the budget - seniors. The poll finds 48 percent of seniors (those 65 and over) support Ryan's plan over President Obama's plan, while 42 percent back the president. That's the highest total among the age groups tested - a...
Rep. Ryan's budget passed the House on a bipartisan vote. President Obama’s budget failed to get a single vote in either the House or Senate.
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 33 minutes ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 3 hours ago