The perseverance of Thomas Edison, as he tried scores of materials before finally trying tungsten as the filament of the light bulb he was inventing; the dedication of Abraham Lincoln as he studied law on his own while struggling to make a living -- these were...
What Obama fails to say is that all of those roads, bridges and schools were built with taxes paid by those WORKING PEOPLE OF THE NATION. None of those people on welfare or any other government teat were paying for anything. By the way Obama, until he got into the Banking Blackmailing business with ACORN and his Community Organizing scam, was one of those on the teat of government for his entire life since he left Hawaii. Of course you arenever going to read about any of this because the MSM keeps this info a secret. Remember, If you treasure your freedom, buy some weapons and learn to use them, for one day we will have to protect ourselves from the Socialist Communists in our society. Count on it, for it is going to happen.
There was a time, within living memory, when the achievements of others were not only admired but were often taken as an inspiration for imitation of the same qualities that had served these achievers well, even if we were not in the same field of endeavor and were not expecting to achieve on the same scale.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago