The Gosh Darn Liberal wrote: Wow, what a week. Obama care passed and hopefully my insurance goes down. Maybe I should call it Romneycare and you people will look the other way. What a week! The weather has slapped most of you in the face and no "Global warming is a fraud" charges. Hope your enjoying your warm spell. What a week. Bin Laden is still dead and it still sticks in your craw. Happiness is a whiney conservative cut off at the knees. What a week! Housing prices are going up in my area. Ransom can stay in D.C. with all the...
In response to:
Didn't Obama say that we belonged to the government at the convention? As for have "you served"? i am sure you ill jump all over this, but those who have served, in combat, do look at things in a different way. They know the weight of a full pack while patroling in the desert. They do know the tension when a "freindly" ally stands along aside you and you watch to see if he goes for his gun. Most of all, the differences in people is so pronounced. You feel the envy, hear the insults, you watch a roadside bomb kill your buddies. All this relates to your actions when people without this type of knowledge tell you what good friends we have in the Middle East and Asia.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago