All Life Matters: Jahi McMath's Journey

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 9:19 PM
It means we, like God, are eternal beings. That we, like God, have freedom to chose. That we, like God, are creative beings. That we, like God, are spiritual beings. It may means that we also look like the eternal, pphysical one of the Trinity, Jesus. Because we don't look alike does preclude the possibility that we all look something like Him. Look at families. Often family members look different but still familial. As far as the inner man, that image is still there in everyone, although in many it is horribly tarnished and distorted. But the real takeaway from this knowledge is that every human is worthy of our honor and respect, no matter how much we may disagree or the issues we have with their choices. Even the most vile still carry that image and it is that which makes them worthy. I wish I could say I live this attitude out, but far to often I let my distaste for their choices or my disagreement with their beliefs drive my rresponses. Blessings!

All Life Matters: Jahi McMath's Journey

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 1:57 PM
There it is! You will never meet a human not made in the image of God.

All Life Matters: Jahi McMath's Journey

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 1:53 PM
Classic projection. Libs have shown by their actions that the only lives of value are either animals or those that agree with them. The exception to that is a life that can garner them power or praise.

All Life Matters: Jahi McMath's Journey

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 24, 2014 12:30 PM
If you really believed that the world was overpopulated, humans are merely accidents, birthed from the detritus of an uncaused cause and of no more value than any other form of life, what would you do if in a position of power? I might try to create a system that disposes of the less productive. I might also try to foment violent uprisings. I would certainly push abortions. I might even consider attempting the controlled spread of certain deadly but treatable diseases. I would encourage euthanasia and suicide while claiming to this to be death with dignity. As a final solution, I might sow the seeds for a third world war.

The 20-year Demise of a Blue State

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 1:34 AM
They're trying to do the same here in AK. So far they have failed, but they have managed to get a lot of libs in the upper levels of state gov't. Devious toilet bowl dwellers.

Why We Do What We Do

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 21, 2014 12:55 PM
Seems to me that the supreme reason to swim against the cultural tide is rooted in the love of God and love for our fellow man.

The Coming Obama End Run for Gun Control

AK Mark Wrote: Dec 20, 2014 10:42 AM
D'ohhhhh!
Somebody needs to tell ISIS.They're minting their own money, making laws and attempting to establish borders. Sounds like they're almost a country.
So, should I be offended when someone asks me a question at the local lumber yard? You assume I work here because I'm a fifty-ish fat, bald white guy? Somebody call the ACLU!
The worst part is our own LIV's will buy it and vote for him, dems will flock to the polls during our open primaries and vote for him. Corporatists pubs will pour money into his coffers and the establishment will have their wish and another loser.