Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
I've actually watched Al Jazeera, both here and overseas, very biased coverage but some at least is not to the level of propaganda. Can't say the same for MSNBC, pure propaganda. Fox can be a bit over the top, but all in all less biased than the mainstream media. By the way, I've lived among muslims in Africa. Got bad news for you, bub, most of them side with the terrorists, most believe that islam should rule the planet, most believe any "infidel" is already at war with islam. The problem is that people like you can't understand that there are people ready to fight and die for what they believe. They reject the relativist world view and believe that they, and only they, are right. The only effective countermeasure is Christianity.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago