Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
I've actually watched Al Jazeera, both here and overseas, very biased coverage but some at least is not to the level of propaganda. Can't say the same for MSNBC, pure propaganda. Fox can be a bit over the top, but all in all less biased than the mainstream media. By the way, I've lived among muslims in Africa. Got bad news for you, bub, most of them side with the terrorists, most believe that islam should rule the planet, most believe any "infidel" is already at war with islam. The problem is that people like you can't understand that there are people ready to fight and die for what they believe. They reject the relativist world view and believe that they, and only they, are right. The only effective countermeasure is Christianity.
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 13 hours ago