Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
I've actually watched Al Jazeera, both here and overseas, very biased coverage but some at least is not to the level of propaganda. Can't say the same for MSNBC, pure propaganda. Fox can be a bit over the top, but all in all less biased than the mainstream media. By the way, I've lived among muslims in Africa. Got bad news for you, bub, most of them side with the terrorists, most believe that islam should rule the planet, most believe any "infidel" is already at war with islam. The problem is that people like you can't understand that there are people ready to fight and die for what they believe. They reject the relativist world view and believe that they, and only they, are right. The only effective countermeasure is Christianity.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 6 hours ago